We keep on improving the app week after week. This update brings many small improvements that’ll make you feel more comfortable using Squire.
We also bring an all-new Settings view where we’ll be adding features so you can customize Squire to your like. For starters, you’ll be able to configure your subtitles appearance and activate/deactivate soundtracks music from movies.
- Configure size, font, color and subtitle background to adapt it to your TV screen, customize them to your like (see image above).
- Interface visual improvements.
- The gesture used to open and close the upper menu in the video player behaves more consistently with the standard system gesture.
- Fixes a small bug when marking episodes as watched.
- Fixes small bugs regarding environment sound management.
- Now the app behaves more consistently when entering and coming out of background usage.
- Fixes other minor bugs.